1. Application forms are available at the Red Bird School office or the Red Bird Mission office or by clicking here.
2. Return completed applications to:
Red Bird Mission, Inc.
70 Queendale Center
Beverly, KY 40913
3. Application forms & all supportive materials must be submitted to the Red Bird School office or the Red Bird Mission office by April 15. Applications received past the deadline may not be considered.
4. Applicants must live in southeastern Kentucky.
5. Applicants must be enrolling in a post-secondary education program.
6. Scholarship committee will make all decisions on the funds to be granted from Red Bird Mission scholarship resources.